Sunday, October 21, 2007

10 Reasons Not To Be Afraid

Text: Psalm 34 1 I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. 3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together. 4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.



If you are delivered from all your fears, how much fear do you have left. (none).
It is possible to live free from all fear of evil.
There was no sin in the world until man sinned. God asked Adam why are you hiding. He said it was because he was afraid. God did not intend for man to be afraid. He created us to have dominion and have fellowship with him. But through the influence of the enemy, men are paralyzed with fear. And so if we are not going to fear, we’ve got to have revelation of truth. The Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.





No comments: